UPDATE

It's been a while since I've been here. So here I am with some news. I am preparing new post next week about my favourites/haul and I am really excited to show you these new things. Also I am starting university next week (which is 17/09). So it will start my new journey of life. I am really curious how it will be there, because I am going to live alone... like without parents. So it will be different. I will keep updating you how I feel about it on my instagram. So don't forget to follow my instagram and also check my stories to see more. This post is relaxing and I want to inform you about this situation. I am really excited for next post. Btw I was thinking about that I will start making videos again, because I love it. But there was no time for this, because I was in last grade of school and I had to passed our final exams. But I did it soo now I am full of energy to continue!

My instagram: https://www.instagram.com/veronikastruhar/


-Ronnie

Komentáre

Obľúbené príspevky