No7 Ultimate Eye Shadow Palette

Hello.
This post will be about this beautiful palette. You probably think that I bought this palette in some store but no. I bought it in shop called Oxfam in Kentish town where I worked. This palette was brand new so I thought that it will be cool to buy it. It was new, unuseful so I bought it. In Slovakia can't buy this palette but maybe my readers from England could find it. The whole eyeshadows are beautiful. Pigment is good and with little bit of water is perfect. They can't be likened to MAC cosmetics but it suits me yet. So I will show you the eyeshadows from this palette. I hope you will like it.

- Veronika







First line


                                                                           Second line


Third line


Fourth line


Komentáre

Obľúbené príspevky