London

I decided that I will write in English. So if you find some mistakes I am sorry for that. Since I had been in London it takes a 3 weeks. This trip or work experience gave me so many experiences and so many memories. I will post here some photos from there, where I work and whole beautiful London. The school where I am studying (Bussiness Academy) they gave me chance join to project called Erasmus+. It was big chance for me to travel a give experience abroad. So I grabbed the chance and I joined. The english preparation took 5 months. We flew from our main city Bratislava to London (Stansted airport). I am so thankful that I used this opportunity travel to England. I worked in Oxfam shop in Kentish town. It is a charity shop and you can find some nice things, the clothes for woman/male/kids, toys for children, decorations, shoes and more. So if you are in London you should visit this beautiful shop in Kentish town, London. This work was amazing. I met so many amazing and nice people there and with some people I am in touch. On the weekends I went to see some monuments in London, for example Big Ben, London Eye, Buckingham palace, Madame Tussauds and more. I spent in London 2 weeks. These 2 weeks were the best in my life. Once again I am thankful that I could be there. I tried how looks like typical wokday in London and travelling to work.
Greetings from Slovakia my dear friends. I hope you like my post about London and if you are from London or you were in London write me in the comment section. I will be so happy.

with love yours

Veronika

















Komentáre

Obľúbené príspevky